Saturday 25 February 2017

My Reading Time

The Priests of Ferris👻
O a world beside Earth always running into danger. Until Susan Ferris comes and slay's
 Otis claw and Odo cling. Susan thought she put  O back in balance.
 But when she left with her cousin Nick and said her fear wells to the Woodlanders
Jimmy Jasper's, the bird folk, sea folk and stone folk something terrible happened. 
 A woodlander named Breeze gave Susan a seed which would flower into a plant called Shy whicwould  allow them to go back to O.

 A hundred years have passed on O and one year on Earth land. 

Until...... a boy named Limpy comes and brings them back to O.
Face the High priest. Face him alone.That is why she is back in O.
As Susan is looking at the ginormous temple........ ..
Suddenly Mrs Hobbs shouts ''Okay everyone pack up now''.
I quickly slam my book shut an moan to myself because i was in a good part.
''Oh well'' i tell myself. I'll have to read some more at home.

By Bonny💖 

No comments:

Post a Comment