Friday 29 September 2017

Choices For Life Production 2017

Production Reflection 2017!!!

The sound of music filled my ears it was a nice and calm song though. Song by "Michel Jackson" and in our production sung by Te Marmara Rifle. I imagined little butterflies flying around all the tree's. (BTW the kids on stage are dressed up as tree's) I got a glimpse of some tree's I know like Millie-Th, Ella-Th, and some more. I heard the music slowly fad away.  Blah,blah,blah the tree's kept on talking until this happened.
"These tree's sure have an axe to grind" Person 1 said in a board voice. 
"Ha ha ha" I pushed the button on the keyboard. 
"Knock, knock" Person 3 asked.
"Who's there" Person 2 answered back.
"A leaf as in a leaf off a tree."
"Leaf who."
Leaf me alone"
"Ha ha ha." 
"How do tree's get onto the Internet" asked person 3.
"They log on" the other 2 shouted.
"Ha ha ha."
A few more jokes came along and you know what happened. Guess what I just told you the end of the production what! 

That first paragraph was my favourite there is a lot more like the fairies & the Tameriki. This production hopefully caught some of the little ones minds so they will think about the choices we make in life. During the production I thought I saw little people making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to do. This production was awesome & I want to give a special thanks to Mrs Hobbs, Mr Gemmel Mrs Briant and of-cores Mrs Strathen. 

These are the scenes "The fairy scene" , "Tree scene" , "Doc worker/Fore square scene" , "Possum/Bird scene'' , "Tameriki scene" "School scene" ,"Warrior scene"  And of-cores the choices for life scene. 
The songs are "Whistle why you work it" , "I'm better when i'm dancing" , "Blame it on the boogie Maori version"   "Chocies for life" , "When the work is done'' , "heal the world."

Man the production was really fun & it took along time making.
If you came and are reading this please comment thanks!!
By Bonny-Mae V.D.H!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment