Tuesday 21 March 2017

Week 7 Reflection

Mountain Biking💖

The bike rolled along the gravel like a rampaging rhino. I imagined my self falling face first on to the pale blue rocks.But instead I clenched my splintered hands on to the rubber handles and......(brakes).
A strange man shouts ''follow the path and be careful!.''
''Okay.....Arrrrrrrrr!'' I screech with fear as I go down the dirt track. I hear kids panicking and screaming as if being chased by a ivory lion far behind me.I taste dirt,while howling like a yeti trying to catch it's cheeky prey.

Suddenly a patch of dirt flings into my eye. ''Ouch,'' I wail.
''Bon you okay!'' roared a familiar voice.
''Yea,who are you?'' I question.
"It's me Dareeya!,''she bellowed.
''Oh do you mind helping me please'' I whined.
''Sure here'' Dareeya answers kindly.
''Thanks'' I mumble.As I pounce onto my bike I worry that the gates might close.
I saw a huge hill in front of my self and Dareeya. I pushed my heavy legs up it so hard they almost turned to stone.

Finally,I make it out of the dirt track and onto the stones. My bike ran along the stones as speedy as a meteoroid flying through the sky. ''Yes I did it I made it out yes'' I boomed.As I scull down some liquid I wonder how Hannah did. ''Bonny''someone boomed.
''Huh oh hay Isabella how are you'' I burst.
''Great I can't wait to go home can you''she roars.
''Hmm neither'' (laugh)I whisper.''Man today was great''I mutter.😊            

1 comment:

  1. You have used some wonderful imagery in your writing. Remember to edit so that all your sentences make sense

    ReplyDelete